Monday, February 17, 2003

wow...i had a real nice blog entry typed up, and my cable modem took a dump while posting. Sorry kidz, ill let you alllll know about it tomorrow, i gotta go to bed.



I mean were talkin a page long.....it was more better then yesterday....

more...


more better....


You know what i mean.


Alas, off to bed. Email me at brianwa@bgnet.bgsu.edu to ask me questions, and ill answer them in my blog just like http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html
************************************************************************************************************************
Positive: Classes finally getting approved
Negative: #$#@$#@ SNOW
Quote: STUPID FRIGGING....UPLOAD....THING.....DAMMIT! - Me at the blog before it dumped
Song of the day: No Such Thing - John Mayer
Cool Mac Moment: airport is up and running on my laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaptooooooooooooppppppppppp
************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: