Thursday, February 20, 2003

Well, this is later then id like it to be....

Ive come down with some kind of flu the past couple of days...just what i need at this time of the year, wow how i love it.

Ive linked to Josh Franklins blog on my link section. That guy is one of the funniest dudes i know, im sure his blog will reflect that and make us all laugh our asses off.

Had a long day, still feeling the stomach flu ive had for the past few days..I think today is the first time ive had a boss tell me to go home from work to rest and i said no. I appreciated his compassion, but i only worked 8-11AM, was already up and had classes and an exam in the afternoon. I survived. Once i got home, now thats a different story.

Goddamn ECT 453. I hate that class. I hate going into an exam that ive studied and studied and studied for and still feeling completely unprepared for it. Oh well, as Phil told me today "Its just a f!@#$%& test, not the end of the world. If everyone did as bad as we think we did, well be fine" It sucks when you have to have that attitude from a class. I just keep telling myself, these are my last 2 kolla tests, heres to getting through them. As steve used to say, D is for done...

I had full intention of going to Phi Mu Alpha tonight, but now that i feel like an alien is going to erupt out of my stomach, doesnt look like its going to happen. I got an 8am meeting to prep for as per usual, and with the boss out on vacation, its all my show. And for those of you whove asked (MAX AND SEAN) no we cant have it at mcdonalds. I cant eat there cause of my diet...silly employees....

well, dont forget to sign the tag board to the side. I know there are lots of you blog lurkers who dont want to be known...just slap up a note to say hi, but keep it clean ;-)

Hope everyone has a loverly thursday nite...im going to bed. Nite all.. Gimme those asterisks....

************************************************************************************************************************
Positive: End of my week
Negative: Screw ECT 453.
Quote: *angry face* - Franklin and I during the computer portion of our exam, that took an hour and a half, and we still didnt get it done...
Song of the day: Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
Cool Mac Moment: My laptop....turn on, wireless, portable, OS X being able to naitively create PDF's...oh its good...
************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: