Sunday, March 02, 2003

mmmmmmmmmmm....blogger goodness.

What a weekend, i know i havent updated in a few days. I...i...I KNOW....JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER, I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED, RED!! CHILL OUT!!

Saturday i spent the afternoon with sloka at the office. We messed around with the database, he got alot of work done, i played around with my mac, getting it to do tons and tons of badass stuff. Man i love that machine. I love it enough....i bought one of my own on ebay. I know i sold my windoze server, but i got a killer deal on this thing, and i need to learn more stuff with desktop macs. Im free to modify it more then my laptop and do more things to the hardware. One thing i learned with my interview with apple is that i dont know as much as i think i do about apple hardware. Soooooooo, i guess im gonna learn now, i got a barebones system coming to my house care of the mail soon...yippie! Who knows, things go well enough...i might use it as my primary machine :-D


That night, went over to slokas and had a hell of a good time with red, sloka(duh) and katie, a new girl i met that a.) Loves Macs, b)Is into john mayer and c.) weblogs. I put her on my link list on the side. How cool is she! We drank, shot the shit, made asses of ourselves....you know, same old same old. Id say more, but i think this picture will do it more justice then i would.



Priceless red, priceless.

Today i slept(THANK GOD) then went into work for some meetings and to do some other payroll garbage. Like i said, nothing real exciting. Called my sister since she was having a birthday party for her 2 cats who are from the same litter today. Should have been a good time, wish i could have been there. Oh well... Tonite i spent some time with overla doing our ECT midterm takehome, rocked through it, since more then likely, it will be our only grade in the class....goddamn i love dr. border.

Well kidz, off to bed soon...long day tomorrow.

************************************************************************************************************************
Positive: New G4 desktop COMING TO MY HOUSE!
Negative: No more weekend :(
Quote: "Damn I'm a horrible person" - Red
Song of the day: John Mayer - Somethings Missing
Cool Mac Moment: Everythings Easier on a mac...i wanna make my own switch commercial....
************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: