Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Hmmmmmm....blog anyone?

Sloooooow day. It was nice to get my mgmt exam back...and see how shitty i did. Too bad my shitty was on the top end of the class curve. Sooo, that was ok. Had fun playing with Dr. Border today. Learned some neat stuff about television signals and transmission. I also found out ill be using a different microprocessor when we get back from spring break in my processors class. As a geek, thats something thats pretty exciting for me ;) Worked on my 2nd out of 3 take homes due before next week....hopefully gonna rock this one too. Overla is my frigging savior.

Work at ITS....only worked for an hour, so it was pretty rushed. I love getting tickets, going out to the location and finding out that there was no problem. Makes my job so much easier :)

G4 should be here tomorrow....i cant wait. I went and got some extra ram, formatted my 120 gb drive to put in it, pulled out my 2nd cd rom, found my extra vid card....its all in a pile, waiting for the sawtooth to come to meeee..... I cant wait!

Going home friday after work at ITS. Should be nice to go home and relax, spend some time with my sister and other fun stuff. Cant wait to have some time away from bg, even if it is only fro friday-monday.

Talked to Red, sloka and fink, and im getting hella excited planning a summer full of DMB shows. Its gonna be tight. So much spooning...so little time....

I wanted to put something in for Katie...i know shes having a rough time with her dog and i have nothing but sympathy for her. Let me know if there is anything i can do, im here for you!

Meh, im goin to bed, i can barely blog right now. Leave me some lovin on the tagboard.....

************************************************************************************************************************
Positive: G4 tomorrow....
Negative: So sleeeeeeeeeeeepy
Quote: "I'm so tired of bein alone...so hurry up and get here..."- John Mayer, Love Song for No One
Song of the day: Jason Mraz - No Stopping Us
Cool Mac Moment: Im getting used to using the apple pro mouse...but i dont know....
************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: