Thursday, March 27, 2003

hey everyone, just got my work done, and i got some time to kill...so i think ill post here to yall.

Its been a good past couple of days. Katie and I are dating, and this is a very good thing. There has been alot of drama about it, although all the drama is with others. Through all of it, its just made us closer, id venture to say. I could go on and on and on about it, but it can be summed up in 3 words.

Wags is happy.


Ill leave that whole thing at that. Everything else has been going well lately. I dont know if its because ive been so happy about that, or if ive just got a new attitude on everything, but im dealing with all the stress out there alot better. Class is getting pretty stressful, work is going crazy and so are family things. Im just glad i have something keeping me going through all of this craziness.

I added a link for my schedule that i can post and publish through iCal. Pretty damn slick if you ask me. Check it out...in case you wanna know where wags is at any random moment of the day.

Got a nice relaxing weekend coming up....if by relaxing i mean, lots of work, studying for 2 exams, doing tons of homework. I WILL spend time with katie though, dammit. :-D

Hope all is well with you all out there in blogger world. Leave some love on the chatterbox.

*****************************************
Positive: Katie :-)
Negative: Being so damn tired
Quote: "We have plenty of time"
Song of the day: Stay or Leave - Dave Matthews
Cool Mac Moment: Publishing my calendar through .mac and iCal. Sweeeeet.
*****************************************

No comments: