Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Well hello everyone....

Hope you all like the new changes to my blog. Ive added a few more links on the side, changed some formatting, etc. Trying out some new stuff.

One of the links i added was for http://dear_raed.blogspot.com, check that out, its pretty creepy. A person living in baghdad who is showing the accounts of the war. Wow.

Had some long ass meetings this morning, ended up finding out some might be cancelled and combined. Wow would that make my day if i could do that. The shear idea that i could sleep in one morning. Wowza. I got a call walking over to our meeting from katie. :-) She asked me when we had dinner last night...i was kinda confused untill she said she needed to know because she couldnt eat for a certain amount of hours cause she found out she had to have blood work done. Hmmm...blood work. It sure was good to hear from her, though.

Headed over to ECT stuff with dr. kolla. Ended up rob got our lab done before i even got there, so i didnt have anything to do untill lab started, which kolla told us "lets get this thing over with". I just kind of laughed and rolled my eyes. Thats a great way to spark students to learn. Oh well. I spent the time inbetween ECT classes to work on the updates for the site, then got a call from katie again. She had to get her blood work done then, so i told her id drive her to wood county. They botched up my blood work something fierce so i wanted to make sure she was ok and didnt have to drive back all woozy. Took her over, got it done pretty quick, got her back all safe and sound. Didnt go to my 2nd ECT class, overla took notes for me, thank god. Headed to the gas station to get gas since katie told me i was "playing the gas game" then got a new chicken ceaser salad from mcdonalds and headed to work for a few hours.

Hmmm....tonight. Yeah. More on that on a later date.

Off to bed everyone. Hope all of you are having as good of a week as i am. Things are just great for me lately. Better mood, better outlook, better feelings on life, just better in general. I know it could just be temporary....but damn, wags is in a great mood.

Night all...and sweet dreams.

*****************************************
Positive: Spending time with Katie
Negative: Secrets
Quote: Too many from max, katie, wags and cari tonite, we were on a roll
Song of the day: One Love - Sister Hazel
Cool Mac Moment: I love my mac at work. Group forwarding of emails to e.schrades. Tight.
*****************************************


No comments: