Sunday, March 09, 2003

Well, its been a while since ive blogged....ive been at home doing home things, relaxing a bit and trying to get away from all the hustle and bustle of school. It doesnt really feel like its spring break time, let alone spring since its like -3243214 degrees and snowy. F that noize.

Had a decent friday. Worked a long day then drove the 5 hours home to chicago. Spent saturday with my sister, driving around trying to find a replacement vid card for my mac and only had people trying to sell me 400$ geforce or radeon cards. Too bad i spent less on the system then i would on one of those damn cards. So i went back to her place, got on ebay, and got one for 10.50. Yah....ten bucks. Go ebay.

Also got my hair cut....its about time since i was getting close to mountain main status. Now im all chic and sexy and im sure ill attract ALL the women when i get back. If by all the women i mean repel all of them.

Watching some TV today(wow the arena football league is wierd) and doing some laundry. I get to go to outback for dinner tonite, then head back to BG tomorrow morning. I got my new nextel phone at RCC. Pretty neat toy. Will be interesting to get all the documentation in place to get the new on call system finally in place.

I took the time this morning to watch all the "meet the press" shows and see what colin powell and condi rice had to say. Im not a big fan of going to war, cause i think its going to incite more terror attacks on the US, but i think it is the right thing to do now. I trust the president and his administration to do what is right. I dont think they would put all of our military on the line just cause of some hunch. I wont get on my soapbox again, if you want to see it, check the archives of mine to see my views on the war.

SLOKA GOT A BLOG!!!!! Check my links on the right and read his shizzy. FINALLY SLOBOB! Oh, and red...its only a matter of time before you fall to the blog epidemic....

Thats all for now, kids...Ill hopefully be back to blogging again tomorrow!

************************************************************************************************************************
Positive: 10$ video card...wooooo!
Negative: Dont know when ill get my 10$ video card.
Quote: Going to war without france is like going hunting without an accordion - Michael Bolton
Song of the day: Audioslave - Cochise
Cool Mac Moment: APPLE STORE. WOW.
************************************************************************************************************************

No comments: