Thursday, March 13, 2003

Not much to report today. Slow day at both jobs, nothing real interesting. Max and I did start on a day in tha life of Mr. Saws. heh...Had an ice storm last nite, and it took me 30 minutes to chip my car out of it so i could just drive to work this morning...wooo.

Got the game freelancer today....pretty sweet. I can see this stealing my time...

Still got the major thing from yesterday on my mind...meh. Thats all i can say. That and i can cross some other ideas off my list in the dating category. Oh well, i can deal with being single.


Thats all i got. Maybe something interesting will happen this weekend. Then again, prolly not. At least i get to leave to go home at noon...that and ill have a pretty easy morning @ ITS. Nite all.


*****************************************
Positive: Slow day
Negative: The inch of ice that covered everything today...
Quote: "My cat toad = country girl" - Max
Song of the day: Ben Harper - Please Bleed
Cool Mac Moment: bouncing email messages selectively in mac mail in os X....wooo
*****************************************

No comments: