Monday, March 24, 2003

Hmm....what to say about today?

Fun times with overla in classes today. Screwing off, but getting tons of work done. Ive been in such a gosh darn good mood latley, i cant help myself.

I definately had some lady call me on the on call phone for RCC to report a problem when i wasnt on call, then got PISSED that i told her that i was going to transfer her issue to someone who could deal with it faster so she hung up on me.

Tonight. What a night, thats all im gonna say about that.

Have a good night and tomorrow, bloggers. Remember, its monday, so its a new sbemail @ homestarrunner.com.

Night all....and sweet dreams.

*****************************************
Positive: Um....yeah. :)
Negative: Hard decisions
Quote: "well, this is one big goddamn chess game" - wags
Song of the day: Crush - DMB
Cool Mac Moment: Getting my training ready for ITS. Wowing my boss with keynote is tiiiiiiight.
*****************************************

No comments: