Monday, March 24, 2003

"Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without an accordian." - Norman Schwartzkopf
:::::::::
Effective immediately, EuroDisney will no longer close each evening with a spectacular fireworks display. . . Everytime one went off, France tried to surrender.
:::::::::
"The last time the French asked for more proof - it came marching into
Paris under a German flag" - David Letterman
:::::::::
"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against DisneyWorld and Big Macs than the Nazis?"
--(and)--
"I would call the French scumbags, but that, of course, would be a disservice to bags filled with scum. I say we invade Iraq, then invade Chirac."
- Dennis Miller
:::::::::
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." - General George S. Patton
:::::::::
- "As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." - Jacques Chirac.
- "As far as France is concerned, you're right." - Rush Limbaugh

No comments: