Monday, June 16, 2003

Ten Layer Dip

name: Brian Waggoner AKA Wags
birthdate: June 8th 1981
birthplace: Bowling Green, Ohio
current location: Bowling Green, Ohio(not how it sounds, folks)
eye color: Depends on the day...anywhere from silver to deep blue.
hair color: RED HAIRS! - Katie
height: 6' 7"
righty or lefty: Righty
zodiac sign: Gemini

LAYER TWO:

your heritage: German and Irish. Like my dad says, i should just try to conquer a country, then fail, get depressed and drink.
the shoes you wore today: Birks. booyah.
your fears: Losing the person i love, being cheated on, dying and clowns.(stop giggling)
your perfect pizza: Pepperoni and extra cheese.
goal you'd like to achieve: Working for Apple Computer.(again, quit giggling already)

LAYER THREE:

your most overused phrase online: "Yeah?"
your thoughts first waking up: GODDAMMITBOBBINSGETTHEHELLOFFOFMEANDSTOPCLAWINGANDBITINGME!
your best physical feature: Katie says hair, i say eyes. Either way, nothing that will get me far.
your bedtime: 8 hours before i have to get up. And thats a damn rule.
your most missed memory: Drum Corps.

LAYER FOUR:

pepsi or coke: Aquafina - F pop.
mcdonald's or burger king: McDonalds
single or group dates: I dunno, is there the same question about sex?
adidas or nike: Nike. Swoosh.
lipton ice tea or nestea: Aquafina ;-)
chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:

smoke: Cigars once in a while...its been a while...;-)
cuss: When appropriate.....dammit.
sing: Sure...what do you want me to sing? blue skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieessssssss....
take a shower everyday: How can you not. Maybe im just a sweaty sleeper. (TMI alert anyone?)
do you think you've been in love: I know i am, hows that. SUCK ON THAT, QUESTION!
want to go to college: Yeah, i figure itll be a good idea someday. But for now, i think im content panhandling and prostituting.
liked high school: I went to high school? Oh yeah, those are the 4 years of my life i blocked out of my memory. RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
want to get married: Very much so.
believe in yourself: Meh, sure.
get motion sickness: Nope. Thats for pussies.
think you're attractive: i say no, others say yes, i never win.
think you're a health freak: Lately, im doing the atkins thing. If by lately i mean for 6 months. So i might lean towards yes.
get along with your parent(s): At times.
like thunderstorms: Im down with tha thunda.
play an instrument: I used to...and damn well. Now all i play is the computer. Let me tell you, it doesnt sound that hot.




LAYER SIX:

in the past month...
drank alcohol: Indeed
had sex: *blushes*
made out: *blushes again*
gone on a date: Yup. Gotta take my girl out ;-)
gone to the mall: Yes
eaten an entire box of oreos: Hells no.
eaten sushi: I dont know, have i been submitted to any other forms of torture?
been on stage: Nah.
been dumped: Not that i know of, but maybe this trip is katies way of saying she needs space ;-)
gone skating: Ive skated around issues *looks at sex question*
made homemade cookies: Nope, not on the diet.
gone skinny dipping: Cant say that i have. Sorry to dissapoint, yall.
dyed your hair: Nope, still all red. UNLIKE RED. WHOS IS FAKE. YEAH. SUCK ON THAT. i love you red.
stolen anything: Some peoples thunda.

LAYER SEVEN:

ever...

played a game that required removal of clothing: Strip yahtzee. Wait. Just kidding, actually yes, i have.
if so, was it mixed company: Now, stop. Lets think about this. Why in the world would i play strip whatever with people of the same sex. Dumb question, moving on.
intoxicated: But fo sheezy.
been caught "doing something": Almost...allllmost.
been called a tease: Im male. Thats a statistical impossibility.
gotten beaten up: Yup. I didnt start it, but i sure ended it.
changed who you were to fit in: Look at me, im one big fake as it is. Man, who writes this shit?

LAYER EIGHT:

age you hope to be married: 25. That sounds good. SHIT, THATS IN 3 YEARS. I hate myself.
numbers and names of children: I dont care, but i need at LEAST one boy. Im the last male of my family line, so if i dont have boys, the Waggoners end at this wags.
describe your dream wedding: Simple, but elegant, plenty of friends from college and have it be the best night of my life. Not too hard, eh?
how do you want to die: In a blaze of glory. Or peacefully in my sleep.
where you want to go to college: I hear Slut University is nice.
what do you want to be when you grow up: Consultant or Higher Up at Apple Computer
what country would you most like to visit: USA. Aaaaaaaand thats it.

LAYER NINE:

in a girl

best eye color: brown. The darker the better.
best hair color: Brunette
short or long hair: short is ok, but not as short as mine. I like decent length. Enough for a pony tail :-)
height: I dont care, as long as they arent 5'5" seeing as how every girl sans Katie has been 5'5"
best weight: Cmon. Is anyone going to answer this question? Wow.


best articles of clothing: I assume this is for a girl to wear? I like dresses and skirts. Tank tops are cute too. Also, nothing beats a girl in pajama pants and a big sweatshirt. Booya.
best first date location: Doesnt matter
best first kiss location: On the lipsesessesseeses.

LAYER TEN:

number of people I could trust with my life: a handful.
number of CDs that I own: over 100. Plus i have over 40 GB in ripped CD's and other music. yay for itunes.
number of piercings: 0
number of tattoos: 0.
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: a few from HS.
number of scars on my body: 5 or 6. I get new ones all the time. Plus all the scars IN my body from the surgery i had. Im sure yall aint down with that.
number of things in my past that I regret: 1 thing. MY SECRET.

There ya go, kids. Post feedback in el chatterbox.


No comments: