Monday, June 09, 2003

Hey all

Yeah, im officially 22 now. Whoop-te-do. Birthday wasnt overly exciting. Had dinner, spent the day doing nothing. Took a trip to the apple store with my dad just to look around. There is definately some very very cool stuff going on at apple. The next 2 weeks are going to be neat to see what eventually comes of all these rumors. After dinner, i drove the 5 hours back to BG and got the only thing i wanted for my birthday present.

Katie called. It was so good to hear from her since i didnt hear from her since thursday. My phone was acting screwy so everytime she called it went straight to voicemail. We talked for a good half hour. Shes having some rough times out there, and it sucks that i cant see her and make her feel better. I hate hearing her sad, and what kills me is shes worried about me being upset about HER being upset. I just want her to be happy and not have to deal with any stress, but i know that thats impossible. Im just starting to miss her REALLY badly. Plus with some of the people on her trip being assholes and her hurting her hand again, i just want to make her feel better. Blah.

Class and work today, i found out i got a 76% on my first MGMT exam. Woo. Not bad, but not great. Need to step it up a notch for tomorrows exam. Work is good, but man, some of the people there are starting to drive me batty. I think its more of me being in a bad mood lately...meh, who knows.

Katie called me again today, and i couldnt talk because i was the only person staffing the TSC. She called to give me the bad news that where she is going for the next week wont have a phone for her to call me...so i wont hear from her for a week. That sucks. As if im not down enough from missing her, now i cant talk to her and at least know shes having a good time out there.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like everyone is getting into the same thing they did last summer. I feel like noone around here has any interest in what im doing or whats going on with me. I barely hear from anyone anymore, and if i do, its just for them to vent to me about something. I gotta tell you, this is all really contributing to my bad mood too.

So yeah. Here i sit at work, not motivated to do anything, feeling shitty cause im missing katie and pissed off at a bunch of things now. I dont think anyone even reads this thing anymore.

Blah.

I miss you
I miss talking all night long with you
And I need this to find a way to your home
My love can you hear me
Have I been hoping loud enough, wishing hard enough
Can you see me when I'm asleep all alone - alone

*****************************************
Positive: blah
Negative: blah
Quote: blah
Song of the day: Sister Hazel - best ill ever be
Cool Mac Moment: g5s are gonna be cool.
*****************************************

No comments: