Sunday, June 01, 2003

Hey all -

Wow, this is going to be the 3rd time ive tried to make this post. First time, i was an idiot and closed my browser window. The 2nd time safari took a dump. Meh. At any rate, i can do this entry by heart now, so here goes nothing.

I know i havent made a real post since wed. With me working till 10 at ITS and with katie getting ready to leave and eventually leaving for her trip, ive had alot on my mind and on my plate. Too much to explain, let me sum up.

Thursday was thursday. Had my last management class of the week, did some light reviewing for my exam i have on monday. Worked the 10-10 and then spent some time with katie that night. It wasnt that much since she had to be on the road for her 3 day trip at 630am, but it was nice to see her before she left. Knowing she will be out in the boondocks for 3-4 weeks i didnt think id hear from her untill her trip switched over to its more campus type portion. At any rate, i was sad to see her go, but i know she'll be having a good time with rocks, plants and little aminals.

Friday, after working 12 hours and being up late with katie, i dragged my sorry ass into ITS at 745. Always fun. Not only that, but because people can work summer flex hours, the afternoon on friday is always dead. So the afternoon was pretty much Me, jessie, marv and mike. We made the best of it. Marv brought us Ice Cream, ole Jimmie K came down to harrass us for a while, and we joked around with the kids in hardware support. Good times.

After work, i went and got Red for our Hot Date. We went to hunan, saw finding nemo and spent alot of time talking about everything going on with her and my life. She and i pretty much think the same on most everything, so it was good to talk to her and get some feedback on things. Shes such a great person to be around, and spendint time with her just reminds me how much i care about EL red. :-)

Came home after that, and was just hanging out...when the phone rings. Looking at the caller ID, it was an area code i didnt ever see before, so i almost didnt answer. Then it hit me. Katie found a phone and was able to give me a call and fill me in on what shes been up to. It was nice just to hear her voice again. I went to bed after that, feeling a bit better.

Saturday...i didnt do anything. I finished catalouging all my music in itunes. Thats it. Katie was able to call me not once but twice. Made me happy, but since they get to the campground tomorrow, i dont know when ill hear from her again. It sure was nice to know shes ok and having a good time. I wish i could see her tho.

Today has been spent watching the news, eating eggs, studying and now im going to head off to wal mart to get screws to finally fix my sunglasses and deposits some moneys.

Maybe ill catch some quality sunday tube. Could be a fun time, but i still have some reviewing to do for my exam. Even though its over the last 3 days of lecture. Gotta love summer classes.

Oh, and im lowering the hoe warning...it seems like things are simmering down a bit. Only to orange though....

Dont forget kids, only one week untill my birthday. Heres to june 8th!

I miss you katie.
*****************************************
Positive: Relaxing weekend
Negative: katie is thousands of miles away
Quote: I want a divers helmet to sleep in...and spoon in - me to red while watching finding nemo
Song of the day: OAR - She gone
Cool Mac Moment: More PPC news coming out...and only 20 some days untill WWDC!
*****************************************


No comments: