Friday, June 06, 2003

Hey everyone...

I know i havent posted in a while...not much really that interesting going on for me to talk about.

Get up, do work. Go to class. Go to work. Get home at 10. Watch late night TV. Go to bed. Repeat.

I decided i need a new hobby...i want to do something with computers, but i dont have the money to start a new computer project yet. maybe ill start building a new computer...meh, who knows. Id really LIKE to get a faster mac, so that i can turn the powermac i have no into a server and mess with OS X.2 server...which i cant do if im using it as my main machine right now running jaguar. Meeeh. I dont know. For now, im going to start saving money up. and pay off bills. Maybe ill put alittle away for the emac?

Going home in about an hour to spend time with the fam for my birthday. Woo. 22. This means...im older? Oh well. That, and all this buildup from my sister about what present she got me is driving me bonkers. Shes such a tease.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Here are some lyrics. Just reminds me of my current situation. Take Care all.

BEST I'LL EVER BE - Sister Hazel
Lyrics by K. Block
Music by A. Copeland

I miss you
I miss being overwhelmed by you
And I need rescue
I think I'm fading away
But I keep thinking that you'll wake me up with a whisper in my ear
I keep hoping that you'll sneak in my room

So I wait and I wait
And I run old scenes through my tired head
Of the days we laid by the school and said forever
Was that the best I'll ever be

I miss you
I miss talking all night long with you
And I need this to find a way to your home
My love can you hear me
Have I been hoping loud enough, wishing hard enough
Can you see me when I'm asleep all alone - alone

So I wait and I wait
And I run myself in the same old circles
I sit and I stare
And I run old scenes through my tired head
Of the days that we laid by the school and said forever
Was that the best I'll ever be

Can't keep my hands from shaking
Stumbling through the wreckage again
But you're gone

So I wait and I wait
And I run myself in the same old circles
And I sit and I stare
And I run old scenes through my tired head
Of the days that we laid on our backs and said forever
Was that the best I'll ever be




No comments: