Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Yeah.....been one busy yatch lately.....

Interviewin after my normally full days, then trying to spend some time with katie. Its been so nice to have her around. Damn this girl is something else. Shes magic, pure magic.

Didnt do that well on the kolla exam i thought i did well on, i dont know whats going to go on in this class. Heres to hoping i dont have to retake it. Cause while i like BG...i dont like it enough to stay here any longer then i have to. Actually, it isnt the town, its the fact that i pay a hoejillion dollars to go here. Booo hiss...

Im really digging using my G4 as my primary machine anymore. Sure AOL IM sucks for mac, iChat isnt that great, but everything else is better. Honest to god, its just better. Im using a 3 year old mac that works better then my almost brand new PC that i built within the last year. Damn. i cant wait untill i can buy a new power mac. Then i REALLY can take over the world.

Good news on the monitor front, KDS quickly RMA'd me a new monitor, should be here soon. Im gonna use that one for my PC, since this old dell gets better resolution and better refresh rates then that KDS POS. Oh well, not that anyone really cares, but im just suprised KDS got on the RMA ball so fast to get a new one in the mail for me.

I have some pictures ive been meaning to post, but i dont have an FTP client on my mac yet, but once i do, ill have a picture fiasco for you all to see. Pictures from our trip to miami to see dave and tim, some pictures of the cats, and i think this weekend im gonna go out shooting if the weather is nice enough. Saturday were moving to our new office for RCC, so that will be nice. Katie and i have been invited to nikki samms party on friday too, that should be fun. I havent been to kamis in a while to see mike either when he works, maybe i can get some people together to do that.

The actual strongbad cartoon that came out this week is a riot......just....looking at a thing in a bag....drinking some drinks.....

Talk about comedy. Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout Checkitout
Checkitout
Checkitout
Checkitout
Checkitout
Checkitout
Checkitout....hahahha, man im laughing at myself, god knows its late....

Tomorrow will be a decent day. If by decent day i mean im going to bomb kollas shack since im gonna get my ECT 300 exam back. Lets see how shitty i did on that....wooo. Then more interviews at night, then hopefully to see katie, since she can make my day better by just looking at me. Sorry to get mushy, but its true. Ive never met someone who could do this to me....

Baghdad is free, iraqis are free, war is winding down. Heres to finding saddam, finding WMD and making this whole ugly thing going away. I sure hope that this sprouts good democracy in that area of the world. It would be nice if that part of the world would for once be a decent place for the people who want to live there, rather then radical extremists.

AiiiiiIiiIIiiIIIIIIiiiIIIiIIiIIIight....im goin to bed. Id like to work on my imovie project a bit, but im damn tired, and know i will be when i get up too.....I NEED TO GO TO BED EARLIER!!! ;-)


*****************************************
Positive: Katie. :-)
Negative: Kolla.
Quote: GO TEND YOUR CHICKENS! - Katie
Song of the day: Pride - Pat McGee Band
Cool Mac Moment: I love my G4.
*****************************************


No comments: