Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Well, well well.

Here i am, posting away here. Not much has been going on lately since ive been back in BG. Class was class yesterday, work was work. I found out i may get to do alot of Macintosh specialization at ITS this summer, which would be pretty awesome. Working with soley macs and doing what i love to do would be pretty tight.

Got kinda stressed out about everything going on, including work, school, work and school. Trying to figure out if i should try to kill myself this summer by taking 20 credit hours, including math 131 and phys 202 at the same time during a 6 week semester. However, if i dont do it, then im assuring myself that im going to stay here through the fall at least, maybe spring. With the market the way it is right now for jobs, maybe that isnt a bad thing.

Why is this so stressfull to decide? Well, for one, i dont know if i will still have my alumni scholarship after this summer semester. That and i have 2 jobs to work this summer(as i do right now) and both of them have alot for me to do and would like as much time from me as possible. Id love to just work and not have to worry about classes, but i know that isnt frigging fiesable. If that was the case, then id go back to AEP this summer. Which im kicking myself in the junk for not doing....i got all wrapped up in the idea of graduating this summer, instead of thinking about what i REALLY should do.

meh.

So i told Chad, my boss at ITS that ill decide if im going to slim my class load down a bit by next week. I just have to get the balls to do it.

Last night, katie and i went to panera to destress, got some ice cream and watched the new harry potter movie. I wanted so badly to watch CSI miami...but we both fell asleep at 10, woke up at 2. Yah. Wild friggin partiers.

In other kind of big important news, im starting a new weblog. Brian Waggoner, Mac Evangelist Check it out, let me know what you think. Its a news and technical assistance site for Apple Computers. If you have any questions about things with Macs, let me know, and i can create tutorials. I think im going to post some of the training materials ive done for both ITS and RCC to assist people who may be looking for help.

Im off to another frigging meeting. Andy Gross is smacking me in the back of the head with a notepad. Ill ttyl later.


*****************************************
Positive: New Website
Negative: School stress, work stress, school stress, work stress...
Quote:
Mark: I think we need to institute communal RCC Naptime after this meeting in meeting maker
Me: Does this include cuddling and spooning?
Mark: We could work up to it...
Andy: Youll have to buy me dinner first...
Me: Flowers?
Andy: Nah, i got allergies, but i love to eat.
Song of the day: Happy - Sister Hazel
Cool Mac Moment: http://macevangelist.blogspot.com
*****************************************







No comments: