Thursday, April 03, 2003

So, i know ive been alittle slow on posting the past few days, the thing is that ive just been super swamped. Work has been murder, doing interviews every night from 6-10 which has been resulting in 14-15 hour days. Sure, im making money...but as someone at ITS called me today, im a "walking zombie". At least ive been able to find an hour or two a night to see katie, who has been INSTRUMENTAL lately in keeping brian sane. Even if its just a trip to meijer to get her Dance Marathon pictures, or to go with her for a bit to keep her company at the life science building while she develops her pictures for her portfolio....it just is nice and LARGELY decreases my stress level.

So, i have an exam in kollas ECT 453 class today. For ONCE in my life, i finally feel somewhat ready for a kolla exam. Have i been able to study for it as much as i needed, but i kind of understand all the calculus bullshit that we do in there, even if i havent taken calc and im avoiding it like the plague....even if it means i take a 1 credit hour penalty for taking it this summer...

More interviews tonight, wooo. Tomorrow will be nice just to have a relaxing day working at ITS. Thats right, blog readers, i think of relaxing days as days where i work at ITS. What the hell is wrong with me?

This weekend is shaping up to be some fun. Looks like there is going to be some kind of get together with sloka, wilson, katie, al, mo, red, et al on friday, could be a good time, then hopefully katie and i can go on our first "date" even though we will have been "dating" for almost 2 weeks by then. I dont know about the titles in relationships, im a boy, OK? I fix things, talk about sports and buy her flowers. I leave the titles up to her.

Hope all of you have a good day. Hopefully ill post soon.

*****************************************
Positive: Being alive, seeing katie for a bit
Negative: INTERVIEWS
Quote: I just thought id offer my services to you - Me to Red
Song of the day: Dave Matthews - Blue Water
Cool Mac Moment: I love my laptop. That is all.
*****************************************

No comments: