Friday, April 25, 2003

blog blog bloggin on heavens doorrrrrrrrr........

What a day yesterday. Work was fun, didnt do much as usual at ITS. My boss decided to get on MY case on why apple doesnt put zip drives in any of their new macs. Cause i have a say in it ;) He was just playin, but i told him, why spend extra money for a zip drive, when cd-r drives come standard in them, cd media is so much cheaper then a zip disk, and waaaay less prone to failure.

Silence from the peanut gallery.

ECT 300 blew as normal, but at least i got to chat with Red on IM and she kept me sane. Im losing sanity at an exponential rate as of late. This time in the semester just plain sucks. People are crabby, teachers are unreasonable, bosses dont want to deal with pissy employees. Boo hiss. Any stress possible come out at this time of the year. Oh well, 2 weeks, and its coast time.

Spent some time in the afternoon with katie. Finally got new laces for my doc martins that have been without for a while now. Got a new mac addict magazine too, big article on the airport extreme base stations...of which i will be a proud owner come june 8th(happy birthday to me). Talked to crazy old JR, whos pimpin the Verizon kiosk, drivin the YZF, bein crazy as normal. Picked up the CD for the band that opened at the sister hazel concert, Pay The Girl. I think this is my new favorite CD. Its very formulaic alternative rock, but its the kind of music i need right now.

Phi Mu Alpha Funk-a-thon was tonite. I wish i would have had time to rehearse with them, they sounded really good. I miss playing stuff like that. Senior night for our PMA chapter meeting too, it was the last meeting ill go to as an active member. All of us old guys sat up in the balcony of the choral room and heckled everyone during the meeting. It was a good time. I tried to say something pithy to all the brothers, but it got runied by the other seniors smacking my ass while i was talking. Meh, oh well....at least i got a cool engraved flask out of it. Ill miss those guys.

Went to myles after the meeting...had a good time, untill people who should just stay out of my life decided to come back and wreak havoc again. Well, scratch that. Its not really them, its what theyve done to me in the past. Its a knee jerk reaction, and i hate it. I just want it all to go away, cause im afraid its going to affect things that are going so well for me right now. (those of you close to me can already tell what im talking about) I am so happy right now, and i dont want anything to get in the way of that. Katie does things for me that i could never imagine anyone ever doing. Shes so caring, so patient, perfect for me in every way. Sorry if im sapping people out right now. But this really has been a life changing thing for me. Shes the best thing to ever happen to me.

So, now that i got that out of my system, im gonna go sit and think about work at ITS. Boss is out today, playing golf...so i get to do phones. Not so bad, i get to do blog updates ;-)

Have a good day yall, i get to speak at another co-op seminar today, have lunch with my girl, work till 5, then going to take katie to carrabbas up in toledo for our 1 month anniversary. Tonight is also the infamous beach party at ch 45, this i gotta see...


*****************************************
Positive: Katie being the best thing ever for me
Negative: Did i say its stressfull right now?
Quote: "Wags+church steeple+high powered rifle+Res Life= perfect" - Me to red about how much i hate reslife
Song of the day: Pay the Girl - Junkie
Cool Mac Moment: cmoooooonnnnn eMac updates....you know you want to. Think about this. G4 powermac, g4 powerbook, emac, airport, p4 machine...these could all be on the wags network this summa....
*****************************************

No comments: