Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Well.....what can i say.

Tuesday. What a day. Went to ECT 300, then went to katies, got her, played with lois for a bit(her turtle) then hit the road to go to columbus. Had a fun drive, we were both so giddy just to get the hell out of BG and out of all the craziness that is here that just the car ride was a blast. Once we got closer to columbus, i started getting really nostalgic about last summer and how i missed columbus. *sniff* We went downtown, went to a mongolian barbeque place that was a regular lunching spot for us at AEP over the summer, had an AWESOME dinner(she even got me to try tofu) and then got ice cream at the ben and jerrys scoop shop in the arena district. We then tried to find the newport music hall, which was kind of a riot. It involved parking about 8 blocks away, then mindlessly wandering around trying to find it. We were pretty close in line to get in, finally got in....and goddamn. I got to see one of my favorite bands from 10 feet away. 10 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!! The set was awesome, Ken Block kept looking at me and smiling since i was totally singing along to all the songs with him, then pointed to me and katie and said how nice it is to see people who can already sing along to the new album...i was goin wild. Did a good cover of Feels Like Makin Love, ended the concert with my favorite SH song, Swan Dive....i dont know what else to say. Easily one of the best concerts ive ever seen.


PICTURES FROM THE CONCERT HERE!! Let me know what you think of them.... I have so many more, i took over 120....

We got home kinda late, went to bed, slept through management so i could be rested and came to class, did the ITS thing, then went and did one of my presentations i had to do. Todays was on bluetooth. If i feel very tech savvy, i might post a quicktime of the keynote presentation.

Tonight was a katie and wags nite. Relaxed, watch some TV, had dinner out. Wild partiers...

Tomorrow i get to do my training for ITS on OS X. My boss told me today hes got a pile of things he wants me to train on. Im kinda stoked, this is a good way for me to get noticed there. Oh well....time for sleepy time. Have a good night, and give me feedback on my pictures in EL chatterbox....

*****************************************
Positive: What an awesome concert, awesome time with katie, honest to god one of the best days of my life!
Negative: so tired
Quote: "Oh my feet I walk, with my legs I run
In my arms I'll hold another day
With my head I think, from my heart I sing
And with my hand to my face I pray" - Sister Hazel "Strange Cup of Tea"
Song of the day: Sister Hazel - Strange Cup Of Tea
Cool Mac Moment: keynote rocking my A presentation, and bluetooth example working flawlessly in my presentation...i love you, little titanium laptop...
*****************************************






No comments: