Monday, May 19, 2003

What is the longest relationship you've been in?


A Year and a half. Relationships for me either go for a week or ultra long term. The one im in now has gone for almost 2 months now...so i guess its past the one week mark...*checks calendar*



what kind of car do you drive?
1997 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ. A sports sedan. Dont laugh, they make such things. Its blown tiburons off the line in toledo....that hearty v6 in her can ace almost any other non-sports car of her size...nickname is the Green Lantern


what kind of pets do you have? 
At home i have a cat, spooker...but thats most likely going to stay with the rents when i graduate. I live with 3 cats now that are my roommates, Bobbins, Toad and Rowdy....bobbins has pretty much claimed me as her own...



toilet paper: over or under?
If this was the biggest stressor i had in my life, id be a happy camper.


cheesecake or chocolate cake? 
Dayum. This is hard, however cheesecake is on my diet(seriously, it is) so im going with that.



coffee or tea?
Either one. Im an Earl Gray fan.



caffeinated or decaf?
Pop is trash. End of story.



PC or MAC?
Anyone who knows me can answer this question. Either that or look at the posters in my room.



how many computers are in your house?
Well, i own 3, looking at getting 2 more. I have a Powerbook g4 667, a Powermac G4 400 and a windoze machine running a p4 1.6A Ghz. Max has 4 or 5 more machines. His desktop, his win2k server, raid machine, ftp server, his mac, etc, etc, etc....we have a network so complex in our apartment, we could diagram it and rival many companies business networks.



when you look out a window, what exactly are you looking for?
To see what the hell bobbins is meowing at.



what was the last movie you watched and did you like it?
Matrix Reloaded. F@#$%&! Tight.



what was the last driving ticket you got?
10 expired meter ticket from the assholes at parking and traffic. Dammit P&T sucks.



sleep nude or no?
Woah. TMI. I dont think anyone wants to think about me sleeping naked.


do you smoke?
I used to play the cigar game...but not anymore


have you ever bought anything online?
The question is...what DONT i buy online. Groceries. Thats it. Everything else...online. The instant gratification isnt worth dealing with the public.



have you ever sold anything online?
All the time.



what was the worst place you ever lived?
On a tour bus in drum corps. Wow.


what was the best place you ever lived?
Yeah. I like being here on my own in BG...but goddamn, chicago is the best place ever. If i could live on my own in chicago...wow...id implode and tear the fabric of the space time continuum.(I watched back to the future this weekend, can you tell?)



sunflower seeds - eat the shell or not?
What else is on the menu. I aint no damn forager. Gimme meats.



what was the last book you read and did you like it?
David Pogues missing manual for Mac OS X. Best OS X resource ever.

No comments: