Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Welcome to tuesday, blog fans.

Im sitting here at RCC, waiting for people to get here, because apparently noone told me that the transitional meeting that im here for doesnt start for another 45 minutes. Im so glad i got my ass out of bed early in the morning to come here and sit. At least i get to post for you all.

Yesterday was a nice day at ITS. It was a day that reminded me that not all days there are pretty days. The difference isnt in who i work WITH, its the people i try to help. Some people can be really cranky with me over things that arent my fault. Oh well. Oh, and moving 9 truckloads of old computers and monitors....thats fun too.

So now my old boss @ RCC just told me that he forgot we were meeting, so noone is coming in to meet today. So i think im going to go over to ITS. Wow. One more day.

Not much else to post about...except my iPod was held in Taiwan(where it shipped from) for a Regulatory Agency Clearance Delay. Yah, i think it has SARS. First SARS killed 3 kds monitors of mine, now its gonna kill my ipod. Great.

Have a good day, yall...im audi.
*****************************************
Positive: Its summa time
Negative: one more day...
Quote: "Wow, my boyfriend comes with a pause, play, fastforward and rewind button, how USEFULL!" - katie after seeing my ipod release party shirt
Song of the day: BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
Cool Mac Moment: iPod will be in hand today!
*****************************************


No comments: