Monday, May 19, 2003

Welcome to the new week, blog readers...

Had a good rest of the weekend, Met the sister and husband for lunch on sunday, then took Katie on the Clarendon Hills/Oak Brook/Hinsdale/Westmont tour before we finally headed home. 5 hours later, we were back here in BG, dropped her off so she could go spend time with some friends, and i went home to unpack.

Did i unpack? Meh....kind of. Did i play video games like i wanted to? Meh...no. I totally rearranged my room. Moved the bed around, the whole entertainment center(it is now in its new spot, in my closet...sounds wierd, but it works) Im pretty happy with it. I need to get a coaxial cable coupler and extension so i can run cable back to my TV, which of course is in the farthest possible place it could be from the cable jack, another power strip and some other misc cables. This weekend, i think max and i are going to play carpenter and make another small offshoot desk so its kind of an L so i have a place to put my laptop and maybe another computer...;-)

Today, i got up at 930...since my body refuses to sleep in after my schedule last semester...messed around, played some GTA vice, wanted to play Enter The Matrix, but my tv and gamecube arent anywhere close to hooked up, so i showered ate and headed off to mgmt 305. Wow. This class is going to make me dizzy. The teacher seems like shes a throwback kindergarten teacher who wants everyone to know everyone and work well and share and color in the lines. We spent the ENTIRE first class doing an icebreaker where we had to learn something about someone that matched our initials. Yeah. *rolls eyes*

Now im sitting here at ITS, working from 2:30 to 10. This should get interesting.

Seriously, go watch todays strongbad email, it has to be one of the funniest i have ever seen. It makes me think that i go to school at Crazy Go Nuts University. I am a Fighting Dumple.

GO DUMPLES!!!

*****************************************
Positive: Back In BG
Negative: Screw Classes
Quote: "A little email never hurt anybody, except maybe the cheat.." - Strongbad
Song of the day: CGNU Fight Song - Strongbad
Cool Mac Moment: New iPod dock is sweet.....
*****************************************

No comments: