Monday, May 05, 2003

Well hello there...

I know i havent posted in a few days, ive been feverishly trying to get ready for exams. I have 3 exams, and of course, i had to have 2 of them monday 1st slot and 2nd slot. meh, at least i got them over with.

Mgmt can kiss my ass, i didnt think i did too well on it, but as steve used to say, D is for done.

ECT 300. Yes, a kolla exam. Overla and i studied our asses off sunday to get ready for it. He walked me through how to do the problems that were going to be on the exam.....and would you know it, they were on the exam. I rocked it. YES, I SAID I ROCKED A KOLLA EXAM. Now, I walked out of there feeling fairly confident, however, i didnt know as much of the theory as i hoped. So, i left mike to finish, and went to sell back some books. Mike calls me, said he talked to Dr. Kolla about mine, cause he was interested to see how i did since he helped me with alot of it by tutoring me, kolla looked it over, and estimated a B!!!

A FRIGGING B!!!!!

Sorry...im ok now, but this is a pretty huge thing for me. *breathes*\

Some pretty big news about something having to do with me and work. Cant get into more, but if/when it happens, ill be sure to have a HUGE post.

Im selling my ipod on ebay since im getting one of the new ones. I broke down, decided to get it. I want one with a warranty, and since mine is about a year old as of this week, i figured its time to unload it. I got the 15gb model, upgrading from my other 5gb one. I cant wait for it to get here...so fun.

My 3rd replacement KDS monitor should be here on wed...lets hope this one doesnt die....stupid KDS POS crap.

Ok, well i think im gonna go home, maybe play some more jurassic park game...SO FUN.

One more exam, but im not studying for it or even THINKING about it till tomorrow night.

Have a good day, all, and dont let the exam monster get you.

*****************************************
Positive: B ON MY KOLLA EXAM!!!!
Negative: mgmt exam....meh
Quote: " Whats it going to take?"
Song of the day: Warehouse - DMB
Cool Mac Moment: NEW IPOD COMING!!!
*****************************************






No comments: