Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Using IM at Work is Interesting

Where i work, alot of us use Trillian to communicate with each other while in the field securely, since it allows for a secure IM feature that encrypts conversations. While most of our conversations over Trillian are professional, there are a few of us that chat socially as well, as you would have in any work environment.

I use the e-platino skin for Trillian, which allows for tabbed containers for your chatting windows, meaning that you have one window with each tab for each buddy you are chatting with. I was chatting with 2 people, both that i work with, one a coworker and one a manager. I was joking around with the coworker, the manager IMs me while i wasnt looking, and before i know it, i was typing in that window while i thought i was talking to my coworker. As you can see below, it turns interesting.

Unnamed Female Project Manager: hmm
Unnamed Female Project Manager: OK
Waggoner98: i <3 boobs
Waggoner98: whoops
Waggoner98: haha
Waggoner98: wrong IM
Waggoner98: *blush*
Unnamed Female Project Manager: la la la la la
Waggoner98: haha
Waggoner98: = idiot



Probably my finest moment where i work....and thats not saying much. Thanks to L1k3rt for reminding me that when it comes chatting, i suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your IM skill is trach. That could potentially lead to a CLM.

Bad Andy