Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Expletives Are Funny!

In this season of Lent and spirituality, I feel the n33d to share this story with my fellow bloggers.

So...badandy(BA) and I were in alabama a few months ago, returning from lunch. He was driving, and we were still getting familiar with the area. I had been giving him some static about it on the way to lunch, during lunch and on the way back, so i assume he was gettins somewhat sick of me harping on him about directions. That, of course, led me to do it more. (sidenote, i <3 BA) After a few missed turns on the way to lunch, and almost missing one on the way back, we come to the drive to enter the client's building.

Wagz: I think thats where we turn...
BA: Naw...
Wagz: (watches as we drive past)
BA: wait...
Wagz: Yeah...that was it alright...

Now comes one of the funniest unintentional expletives i have ever heard.

BA: "F$%& ME JESUS!"

Now...the thing you have to know about BA is he has a tendancy to speak quickly. His intent, from his explanation was as follows...

BA: "F$%& ME!!!" (pause) "Jesus!!!"

Instead, it turned into an incident of BA requesting sexual favors from the savior of many.

/raises glass
Heres to you, BA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/raises glass ass wheel. 100 times.

DRANKADANG!