Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Thank You Note

From my dad.


"I was genuinely touched and humbled by the outpouring of support of parents, students, and alumni at the board of education meeting on January 9. I've worked hard for the last 22 years at Hinsdale Central trying to teach our kids to the best of my ability, and knowing you value that work is wonderful. I have been, and continue to be, blessed to work with some of the finest people I've ever known during my years at Hinsdale Central - both students and parents. Thank you so very much for your support of my work over the years."


From Me


Thanks everyone for going and helping. We still need to get more people involved to let the board and newspapers know what is going on is a total mistake. Some of you said you would write letters....if you can still do that, let me know. Would appreciate any additional help we can get. The 22nd is the next board meeting. More info to come, but would like to get a bunch of letters to be read there.


Thanks everyone...hopefully we can keep this going!

No comments: