Monday, April 20, 2009

Trek Excitement.

New Star Trek Movie comes out officially on May 8th. However....being a total Star Trek fan, I've managed to score a few awesome things.

1. 7pm VIP Tickets for my parents and me on May 8th at Muvico in Rosemont. Going to be an a-freaking-mazing way to see it.
2. If that wasnt awesome enough, I managed to get 2 tickets to an invite only screening done by Aint It Cool News downtown chicago on thursday the 30th of april. 250 seats and i managed to score an invite for both me and my dad. Had to write an email to them explaining why i deserved to see Trek before anyone else. Wrote a nice email about how my dad really deserved to see it more than me since he did all the hard work of raising me but used Trek to teach me lots of good lessons on respect, morality and responsibility.
3. Yes. I got the playmates toy of the new enterprise. However, this is the best reason why.


Raising a new generation of trek fans is my new mission in life. GO GO Little Captain Emmy. When she said that the ship was her "FAYYYVORITE" i about exploded.


Cant wait for 4/30. Going to be an awesome night.

No comments: