Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 People in 2 Hours

Interview on thurs went well. "Final" interview. I love terms like that. I treat every interview like its a final interview. Whats the point if you dont?

Interviewed with 4 different people in a 2 hr span. Talk about rough. Having to be on your toes with that many people in such a short time wears the brain out. Especially talking about work i havent necissarily done since the end of 2008. I really hope when i do go back to work, im not rediculously rusty.

Things are looking good for this one, though. Its up in deerfield, about 40 min north with no traffic. Traffic on 294 could be brutal during rushour. I guess ill have to wait and see. If it ends up happening, i guess i might be up for a move up north in the future. Kinda dont want to do that, i like being close to my folks and living where i grew up. Im torn about it.

Full week without WoW. Goin strong. I dont really miss the game all that much, and to be brutally honest, MOST of the people. Its rough dealing with the boredom of pulling something out of your life that you spent a good 40 hours a week doing on top of your life. Big open hole. Im managing. Thank god the weather is getting nicer.

Fun time on twitter today discussing the mental/psychic powers of waterfowl. Interested? Follow me on twitter.

Thats about it for today. I think Tim and i might go kill some zombies in Left 4 Dead.

1 comment:

Dalton said...

good to see you posting again. best of luck with the job search man.