Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend

Well, the weekend was interesting. Was a nice, relaxing weekend, but good lord it was cold.

I spent all of it holed up in the apartment with the heat cranked up to ~75 because that is the only setting that would keep my apartment above 68. Add on fleece pants, fleece socks and a fleece jacket all weekend, i did everything i could to stay warm.

However, my idiot cat...she has a heated pad. Did she sleep on it? No. She slept in her unheated bed on my desk in my office, where i spent most of the weekend playing WoW. While i appreciate her desire to be near me, sometimes youd hope her animal instincts kick in and shed go, "Damn, its cold in here" and would go get on her heated pad. I have never said Callie is the smartest cat in the world, but she is loyal, so ill give her that.

Speaking of playing WoW...I have been playing on my Paladin as my new main for the past few weeks. I am playing in an end game raiding guild as a healer and i am having a blast. After running guilds horde side, i attempted to do it alliance side after coming back from some time off from wow. I realized i dont want that much responsibility and work, i have enough at my job. When i come home, i just want to play and have as little stress as possible. I ran the guild for about 2 mos, then handed it off to a husband/wife pair who were more than happy to help foster it. I did alot of looking for a good guild that is community based, but focused on end game progression and found one. I joined up after moving servers and am having a blast. It is a PST server, so the raid times are later, so i dont have to worry about rushing home right away to make a raid time. I dont have to be ready to go until about 8, and they only go until 11 local time. Perfect for me. This week, i have seen my first vashj, kael'thas kills and helped the guild down their first boss in Hyjal Summit. Its awesome playing with this guild, great folks, fun and funny.

Screenshot of our first kill of Rage Winterchill. Im the paladin with his wings :D






Back to work though, hope all are doing well.


Oh, also?


LAWL GREEN BAY. Favre, just retire. This was your last shot and ya blew it.

No comments: