Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well, i learned my lesson...

Wow...I thought id try to spice things up by letting Webproze in here...I think i learned my lesson, my poor cat...

Here I am in St. Louis. Havent posted a real worthwhile blog in a while, so I figured I'd give a little update. Not much of an update, though...I've been to some neat locations in the past few weeks, Atlanta, Tennessee and now St. Louis. Its been different, ive been enjoying my travel more, the only reason I can think of is that im rarely gone all week, normally 3-4 days at the most. Ive seen some nice areas of the country lately, and have some nice ones coming up as well.

Personally, I'm not one to rant out here about really personal things, but I've come to the realization that dating sucks. I've come to the conclusion that im officially undatable anymore. Plus, I'm really sick of being told I'm a great friend, but not datable. Thats the worst insult I can think of.

Update on the ankle. Xrays were clear, thank god. Just a torn tendon(for those of you that didnt know, i tore it a few weeks ago, then reaggrivated it on vacation). The pain comes and goes, and I still have to wear this godforsaken brace. However, its fun to take the pain medication I was perscribed in the afternoon of a day that I got up at 4pm. Add in some client wonkiness...you have a good time. However, Idiot here tripped in a movie theatre on a date this weekend, took a cup holder to the chest, reaggrivated my ankle and bent my right middle finger some strange direction. I got bruises all over from that lesson in smoothness.

Adam and I definately found a bad-good chinese place today. Shizzles will get it.

The more I see paris hilton, the more I realize shes a waste of space. I say that as I stay at a hilton property. Hmm...

Time to go finish watching american idol, house and SVU. Constantine as usual was OFF THE HOOK.

Holla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

312-313... What is it in StL, 314?