Friday, April 15, 2005

Kitty kitty kitty.......

Hmm....kitty seems to be hiding. Dunno why, she really seemed to like the Absolut. However, BW's seems to be running short on the liquor all of a sudden.

All the people I invited are clamoring for more and I'm raiding the cupboards and am only finding cat food.

What does this guy eat? Little Friskies? That's all I can find on his shelves...talk about a spoiled pussy.

Ah there she is....looking kinda queasy...

Wow....I certainly hope that's a hairball she just choked up, because that's WAY too big to be a mouse.

Hey, look what I found, a Sig-Sauer 9mm. I heard that BW's likes guns...wonder if he keeps it loaded
BANG!!
...Damn, hope he doesn't need that telephone anytime soon. Wonder how many rounds he's got in there...good thing I'm trained to handle these things
BANG!!
Well, now I feel like Elvis....drunk, constipated, AND I shot the TV....I think I'm gonna stop now, and go throw up on the cat....More later

No comments: