Sunday, April 17, 2005

Well, apparently I have the right to remain silent....

Those friendly men in blue just stopped by. Just to see if everyone was ok, after the accidental discharge of the loaded firearm.
Unfortunately, I was a little shook up after the shooting incident and decided that much grain alcohol was to be consumed.
Then they showed up.
I almost talked my way out of trouble, when the cat came strolling around the corner. Apparently they don't take kindly to shaved pussies in Columbus. Well...not shaved per se...more of a 'closely trimmed'.
When she was covered in wesson oil after the game of 'naked twister', I figured that we couldn't have her licking all that off (you know how cats are with hygiene).
It was so good to have girls here to help, since they have experience doing that sort of thing.
Anyway, the police didn't take kindly to what THEY said was abuse, but what I tried to explain away....but by the time I got to naked twister, they had already read me my rights.
Anyone got $5000 for bail? Hope BW's reads this soon as this big guy in the corner with a lot of tatoos keeps eyeing me in my hawaiian shirt like he wants to be a close friend....

No comments: