Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Time flies when you move, work, travel...etc....

Hey everyone -

Alot has happened since my last post. The long term job i was on finally ended, im back on a normal work schedule, as if there is such a thing where i work. Back on the weekly travel schedule. But i finally did move to columbus! Last week i took my first week of vacation(yeah, i know, 10 months without a significant vacation) and moved from South Bend to Columbus. I live in a real nice suburb north of the city, and got a really nice fairly new apartment. Katie is down there as well now starting at OSU, its nice to not be 2.5 hours away, but only 10 minutes.

Im in Phoenix this week, what a beautiful area. Its the first week of october, and its 90some here. Rarely a cloud in the sky and mountains that i can see from the client site. Not bad. Travelling this week was interesting, i had my first in flight movie, and ate my first meal on an airplane. Youd think i would have done of those already with the amount of travelling i do, but this was definately a first for me. However, the movie was "White Chicks" with the wayans brothers and the food was a roast beef sandwich, it was like neil frigging armstrong for me ;-)

This year is wrapping up soon, i cant believe there are only 3 more months untill 2005. Election is coming up soon, and the race is getting close. The debates have been something of a let down. I dont understand how people can decide who WINS a debate. The partisanism comes out with that. I dont trust any polls anymore. They all seem slanted. They only way to know is on election day.

Its been a rotten few days for alot of people i know. I just want to let all of them know that my thoughts and wishes are with all of them, and i wish them all the best. If there is anything i can to do help, please let me know. I know times are rough, but any of you that need my help, let me know. Im here for you.

Well, its 5ish here, but my body thinks its 8....jetlag is fun. Franklin, let me know where you are at in columbus, and well get together.

Take care all, leave some love in the c-box!


No comments: