Monday, May 19, 2008

Why I Dont Post

Id say "People have been asking me why i haven't posted lately..." but the truth is that no one asks. I'm guessing this blog has fallen off the radar of most of my college/crowe chizek friends, and I cant say I blame anyone.

Why don't I post anymore? Honestly speaking, its because life is lame. While this post may come across as whiny or emo, this is literally what is going on.

MY DAILY ROUTINE:

6:45 Alarm goes off.
7:00 Get ass out of bed
7:40 Leave apartment to train station
7:57 Catch Train
8:30ish Get in office
8:50 Start checking IM to see if Tim is awake yet and online
9:14 Tim leaves his home for his work
9:15-10:00 Try to find work to occupy myself
10:00ish Tim gets to work and gets online
11:15 Start contemplating lunch options
11:30 Execute lunch option
2:30ish Tim takes lunch so i find myself talking to myself
4:00 Start contemplating train options
4:15 Realize id be a total slack ass for taking the 4:35 train
4:50 Pack up and leave
5:10 Train leaves for home
5:50 Get home - change - make some dinner
7:00 Log on to WoW to do a daily or 2
7:30 Raid invites go out
8:00 Raid starts
11:00 Raid Ends and i spend too much time updating our DKP site
11:30-12:00am Crash


Thats it. Nothing exciting. Some days, just to be saucy, ill get lunch at 1. Talk about spicing up my life.

2 comments:

Dalton said...

i enjoy reading your blog.

on the subject of your life seeming "lame" i've got nothing to offer. everyone hits that point where they look at their life and go "wow. so thats it huh?".

where you take it from there is up to you.

rock on man. you'll be just like stella and get your groove back. i can feel it.

and post more. i need more posting on your part.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too. Only way I get to hear about whats going on.... Since I made a Nelf Hunter (shudder) in the hopes of catching you online.... but I never do.

Btw.... I think everyones life gets like that sometimes. I know mine did.. then I lost my job.. nothing like no job to change your routine. *disclaimer* Losing Job not recommended.

Hugs again, Melly.