Friday, December 21, 2007

Stick a fork in me...

Yep...90 minutes and im out of here. No more work until 1/7/08. Cant wait.


Next week, doing the christmas thang with the family, then spending the rest of the week having some SIGNIFICANT "me" time and relaxing the work stress away. New Years Day, Mom, Dad and I are flying to Florida for a nice relaxing week at the timeshare. Pool, maybe some sea world, some disney....just going to let the stress ooze out of me.


I have to say, though...having nieces makes christmas fun. I had such a blast shopping for them and finding toys i thought they would dig. I cant wait till the 2 of them are a little older so i can spoil them rotten :D


Oh, yeah...and im back playing WoW again. The hell is wrong with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow = Addictive.... It's soo hard to quit. And glad you enjoyed buying pressies... I personally struggle to buy for cousins. So glad when they're older and I can get them movies. Or cash!