Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Followup

Forgot...well, didnt forget to post after WWDC keynote. I just didnt get to it till now.


Overall, keynote was kind of underwhelming. Steve showed 10/300 of Leopard changes, where more than half were things we already knew about. New desktop and new finder is pretty nice. Back to my Mac sounds pretty awesome, a good reason to pay for .mac again. Once i eventually get the macbook pro im lusting after, being able to access my home system over the internet = win.


Other than that, i wasnt really wowed. Safari for windows is ok...kind of a ram hog, but nothing i didnt already experience on my mac. Seeing the demos with WoW was kind of funny.


Other than that, im patiently waiting to get my iPhone on june 29th. I really hope its not a letdown. My dad, the goof he is, left me a paper cut out iPhone at my apartment this week. I did a double take when i saw it, then realized it was paper. How sad.

People are asking me to come back to WoW. Hmm.


Cicadas need to GTFO. I hate these damn bugs.


Thats it for now. Heading to slokas wedding tomorrow. Will hopefully have pictures to bring back.

No comments: