Thursday, June 15, 2006

Youd Think People Have Better Stuff To Do...

So i nabbed this awesome little gem off the TC forums before it was deleted. An ex guild mate of mind decided to make this little reply about me sticking up for guilds who use a DKP system after it pretty much got panned on TC(from what im told, since i unsubscribed).


"There are still guilds that are attempting MC for the first time? I figure it's just easier to jump on the back of a guild that already has it on farm status, and then pretend to be some kind of authority on raiding, having never done the work to get there myself. Makes me feel special."



Now, normally, i would laugh this off as another gem of misinformation. But crap like this shows that people would rather make stuff up about me and libel me than let people judge my comments on its own merit. While i may not have helped my current guild get through MC, ive been working at least 3 days a week on progression through AQ40, working to learn their raiding strategies, farming for resist gear, working on quests for MC and AQ to help us.


Jesus. You guys need to get over this. Good lord.

No comments: