Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bat Shit Crazy

Man. Some people have seriously gone bat shit crazy in the past few weeks. I cant believe all the things im being accused of and what people are being told about me.


Its amazing. Its nice to see the anonymous troll posts are done since the last episode, but its too bad that some people are so angry and have believed so much of the crap they have told themselves that they cant live up to their word.

I dont have a little group of people to bitch about to privately. This is where i write, this is where i vent. I could care less who reads it, because i have no reason to post bullshit here. I have enough people in my life where i dont need to sugar coat shit to try to win people over or to grasp on to my little piece of importance. Its astonishing to see how angry and resentful people can get over a goddamned computer game.

I should have known from the beginning that people who made me raise an eyebrow because of their personal/professional/public choices shouldnt be trusted. At any rate, it doesnt even matter anymore. I spent alot of time building something that is out of my hands, and for that im thankful. Seeing what it is in actuality instead of what i thought it was...im glad to be where i am now.

I have a real career that ive been very successful with. I have a real family that ive been having a great time spending time with. I really wish people who hold grudges for no particular reason can seriously get over them and realize that life is too short to act like this. Seriously. Shooting from the hip, double standards, flinging accusations. Its all so petty.


Just needed to rant. I cant believe whats happening to people. Its like david koresh, man. Enough people manufacture info...people begin to believe it. Its pretty dissapointing, but not suprising.

No comments: