Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Been pretty busy...

Hello all, I know it has been a while since a post of note. Ive been putting in some wild hours at work, and been pretty busy outside of work as well. What have I been doing?


1. Podcasting. My podcast has been doing very well, i have about 200 subscribers right now and growing every day. The recent trend is that i double listeners about every 3-4 days. Im very happy with this, and I've only put out 2(technically 3) episodes. Im working on episode 3 as we speak, and it should be the best one yet. Ive changed the podcasting model around, since most casts are either a guy talking at you or 2 people having a discussion. Ive tried to innovate a bit by asking podcasters from shows i listen to to come on my show, interview them, have them weigh in on some things they may not cover in their own show. The first week I had Jamie Jordan of Gaminguncensored.com guest host, the next week I had a short interview with 2 guys from http://www.taverncast.com/. I wont say who the guests are this week, but I will say that if you are a star wars galaxies fan, you should definately listen in! Check it out at http://www.gamecastonline.com/, or search for GameCast Online in the podcast section of iTunes.


2. Playing with my niece. Emily is seriously adorable. I have some more pictures I'll throw up soon of her that my sister and I took, but shes growing so fast and is becoming so much more aware. I have such a good time with her, and I think I can actually handle this baby thing!


3. World of Warcraft. Ive cancelled my 2 Star Wars Galaxies accounts for good and have been spending what little gaming time I do have in WoW. Its so fun to play, I have tons of people to play with, and my main character is in a GREAT guild. It will be nice once im able to ding lvl 60, so I can help out in the high end raids. Im halfway through lvl 47, should hopefully hit 48 tonite.

4. Went to VEGAS! Last weekend I went to Las Vegas with my parents...it was an incredible time. Ill post more with pictures hopefully later, including the most satisfying moment ive had in my life, a childhood dream truley fulfilled. More on that later.


Other than that, same old same old. Work, lunch with mom downtown alot, work, ride home with mom, do stuff at home or with Emily...repeat. Things are good.


Look for some emily pictures to come soon, and a longer post talking and showing some of the sights and stories of my trip to Vegas over labor day!


Have a good rest of the week, everyone!


Edit: For the record, an instant day ruiner would be messing around searching on google images, and finding pictures of your ex-fiancee getting cuddly on a chair with roses with someone she swore she never would be interested in.

No comments: