Monday, May 02, 2005

What I Did All Weekend

My dad asked me what I did all weekend....a picture is worth a thousand words.




I play Star Wars: Galaxies, an online roleplaying game. This weekend was the weekend that after months and months of missions and flying time, I received my Imperial Pilot Ace mission, which was to take down a capital ship. The mission is so hard, it requires you to get a group of people to come assist in taking it down. But as you see...we did it.

Thanks to:
Malyce - for getting me through most of Tier 4
TPL Pilots - For helping me through Tier 1 and 2
Keldon - may he RIP.
ISB - Thanks to everyone in my guild :-D
The Corvette Assault Crew - Malyce, Awed, Mardius(in his pimp firespray), Radakk, And the guy with the name starting with U that i couldnt pronounce.

Last but not least. T3h Valn. j00 rock.


Ive been working on getting Pilot Ace since last october. It finally paid off. Go ahead, call me a nerd. I dont care.

No comments: