Sunday, January 09, 2005

Weekend Pleasure....

Some Thoughts on This Weekends Playoff Football-
I had high hopes for the Chargers. Oh well. They had a helluva turnaround, though.

I hate the Rams. Quote me on that.

"Superbowl or bust." - Brett Favre. Well Brett, its bust. Time to put your paperwork in.

Peyton. I love you. In the only way a heterosexual male can love another heterosexual male who holds more records for quarterbacks than a teenager has dirty dreams about supermodels.

Seattle. You are a bunch of has beens. That is all.

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!


Oh. Randy Moss is one of the biggest disgraces to ever come into the NFL.



Other News -

Jack Bauer is back with a vengeance. Tonight's 2 hour season premiere of 24 was incredible, and i get 2 more hours tomorrow. I love FOX. Next week...American idol. Just in time for me to be depressed that there is no football on TV anymore.

Im glad I dont have my Mac rumor website anymore. Heres to hoping you don't go to jail, Thinksecret.

World of Warcraft Rules.


That should do it. Night all.

No comments: