Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I love my Co Workers

I love my coworkers.


Waggoner98: im asking shizzles(ed. - coworkers) if they "got blog?"
Jason L: hehehe for the blogring
Waggoner98: yeah
Waggoner98: non blogging slackass
Jason L: hahaha
Jason L: ask poluga
Jason L: bwahahaha
Waggoner98: dude
Waggoner98: poluga cant even use a computer
Jason L: omg
Jason L: can i copy > paste that to her
Waggoner98: sure
Waggoner98: she knows i <3
Jason L: hahaha
Waggoner98: tell her ill buy her graeters
Jason L: graeters?
Waggoner98: yeah
Waggoner98: shell know what i mean

Then....comes from jason...
Poluga: wait, y did wags say i cant use a computer
Poluga: not that i'm dispurting it
Jason L:: i told him to ask you if you had a blog
Poluga: hahahhahahhaha
Jason L: heh
Poluga: i dont believe in written evidence
Jason L: that's probably very good for you
Poluga: wags can marry me if he buys my graeters

Then...it gets even better...
Waggoner98: what flava
Poluga:
*** Auto-response from Poluga: i <3 work
Poluga: hahahha, blog this
Waggoner98: im blogging the quote saying i can marry you if i get you graeters
Poluga: hahaha
Poluga: if i can get a large...i might even agree to a child
Waggoner98: we could arrange that
Waggoner98: have your people call my people
Waggoner98: well get ice cream


I love these people.

No comments: