Saturday, April 03, 2004

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Long time no see. I hate to apologize ever time i post again, but this past month has been insane. First off, theres work.

Work has been great. Im learning tons, going to alot of great places such as Houston, TX, Lexington, Kentucky and soon, New York, Tennesee, Michigan, etc. Lexington was a definate change for me. It was a long 4 weeks, but i met alot of great people, and did work ive never done before. It was great. My team was awesome and we had a great time. 4 weeks, though is definately a long time to be away from home. All in all, it was a great experience, but im sure glad to be home for a while.

Im starting to feel much older. People always told me i act much older than my age, but im really starting to feel it now. I dont know how it will affect me, maybe good, maybe bad. But i do know that im changing. Attitude, outlook, etc.

Oh well. Living on my own out here has its good and bad points. I cant tell you how much i love living in my OWN APARTMENT, especially after my last string of roommates. However, it would be nice if i had some people to spend time with that are closer than 2 or 3 hours away. Thats the biggest down side. My family is 2 hours away and my friends are close to 3 hours away. It tends for some lonley nights and weekends.

Ive been trying to keep tabs on politics as usual, which is what sparked my title for this entry. It means in latin "In Time of War, Law is silent". Im getting kind of worn out of the bickering. I know its early, but jesus. Its going to be a long trek to november.

Hope all is well with everyone, leave me some love.