Sunday, February 22, 2004

Howdy Kidz

Well, ive been waiting for alot of things to die down before posting about this. But i think now its a good time to put it up here for all my friends who dont know to see.

I got engaged!

Yes, its true. I proposed to Katie this past weekend when she came out for valentines day. This is a very happy time for us, there were a few "logistical issues", but now it all seems to be working out fine. I just want to say how much i love her and how i wouldnt be the person i am if it werent for her. She has really changed my life from one of the darkest points i was ever in, and has made it the brightest it has ever been. She has made me a better person, and for that i love her and thank her.

Ok. I had to get that out of my system. Work has been going pretty well, ive been learning more and more every day. Next week, i am travelling again, im heading to Houston, TX for a week to do a network security assesment. Its going to be sooooo haaaard! ;-) Highs in the low seventies all week...sun....people with a texas accent...i dont know how im going to handle it. LoL. Seriously, im really excited about this. Its a type of job i have never done before, and its travelling. Minus the layover in cleveland, this hopefully will be a very enjoyable time.


Leave some chatterbox love!