So i know the last blog i had that mentioned my World of Warcraft addiction said that i had quit for good. I really thought that for a while. I realized it wasnt the game i had an issue with, but that i just needed a break, focus and center myself and take some time to take care of other aspects of my life. Since then ive started dating a great girl and done a lot of stuff. I slowly got back into playing and have found a great balance of RL and WoW. That being said...
I took some time to get the web stream of Blizzcon from DirecTV this weekend. I loved the blizzcon coverage on directv this weekend. I have some gripes about it, but its more about scheduling of panels than actual coverage.
That being said, im not going to reiterate all the new info about the FANTASTIC looking new expansion to World of Warcraft, titled "CATACLYSM". This year was a big departure from blizzard which keeps most info under wraps, as they had tons of panels, tons of info and tons of availability to answer questions.
That being said, here are 5 big questions I would love to find answered about the expansion.
1. Does the Cataclysm affect Northrend as well? All the shots show Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, but doesn't talk about Northrend. They talk alot about the 1-60 experience, but does "all zones being affected" mean that Northrend is as well?
2. Are there new faction cities for worgen and goblins? They said that worgen are getting a new district in stormwind, so im guessing not, but what are gobs getting? Rumors of a total rebuild of orgrimmar and even that org is going to get destroyed...but no concrete info.
3. We know the Goblin mount(car/go kart) but what about worgen?
4. How will the cataclysm event happen? All at once? Over time? Does it tie into the defeat of Arthas?
5. Why oh why cant you up the character per realm limit?! You want us to reroll some alts! Some of us are already capped!
Hope to find out some answers soon!