Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Apple Love

Well, I love my apple products, but they have never really known to be that giving. If something breaks, you normally have to pay for it, unless you get applecare.

Last night, i bit the bullet and went to buy my 3rd iphone headset since i got it in june of 07. Not bad, since i use the headphones at work for close to the whole day, but still. The latest one was only 2 months old. One of the drivers in the right earbud died. Wasnt thrilled. At any rate, went into the apple store, grabbed a new one and went to the checkout guy. He asked me if this was a replacement set, which it was. He told me to give him the old ones, which i did. He then said that if your ipod or iphone headphones/headset ever dies, they will replace them for free.


What?


Yep. Free. Just take em in and ask for a retail exchange. Incredible.




So nice to have working headphones again.

No comments: