Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick update

Life has been movin at quite the chop lately...


Been the busiest time of the year for me, we are wrapping up our largest audit, so ive had some nutty hours. On top of that, i get to observe 2 Disaster Recovery tests in the next 2 weeks...too bad they are both on saturdays. Oh well, good experience anyways.


On top of this, ive had the cold/flu from hell this week, so ive felt even more blah. However, sloka came out last weekend and we went to see DMB in Tinley Park. Shitty amphitheatre, but still good seeing DMB in the 9th row.

Oddly enough, i dont post about the new guild on here that much. Been rough being gm again, not bad per se, just alot of work and alot of babysitting. Everything works out in the end. We are one boss away from domo in only 2 weeks in MC, with almost all new raiders. Pretty amazing stuff. The bullshit that happened in my first horde guild made me question if i could lead a group to do this stuff, but one of our priests posted this the other day, made me feel pretty good.

As for raiding.. I used to HATE raiding.. honestly.. but since joining TA I have come to really love running with you guys.. barring the times that I either couldn't be on due to RL.. or I was being a whiny bioytch.. lol

The leaders of TA have been awesome in reguards to both issues.. lol so it makes me want to be there for every raid I can... The officers are putting in the time to get this guild up and running... and I think as a member I agreed to support and help out as much as I can.. just as everyone who wanted to be a member...

Sorry if this comes off as brown nosing.. but it really isn't... lol I am honestly impressed with how the guild is run... and I feel it is run fairly and that the officers and leadership are open to everyones veiw point... even if you do not agree with them... they still listen and try their best to work it out.. (ok so I am brown nosing a bit.. Razz )

Anyway.. just wanted to add my voice as a member.. I would like to see more of us.. and initiates make an effort to be more involved.. I know we have alot of 50+ people who are working hard to get to 60 .. so they can raid which is cool.. one of the reasons I am leveling my warrior .. so that I can help .. with higher 50's instances and groups.. to get people where they want to be...

Sorry this got so long.. but with recent issues I have had in RL.. and how helpful and supportive the Leadership of TA .. has been.. i thought I would share... thanks agian guys...


Besides his excessive use if elipses...it was a big boost for me after the old bullshit with TC and TPP. Nice to be with a good group again.


Off now to go home, get over this sars bug i have and get some rest before i go to the DR test tomorrow.


Oh yeah...Tower Of Power @ house of blues on sunday with mom and dad. 2 words.


Total blast.


You all should take your parents to a concert of their favorite band. Its so fun, at least with my cool folks.


Lookin forward to monday off....*oh yessssss*


Check it.

No comments: