Monday, December 12, 2005

Goose Is Getting Fat

Good weekend. Well, uneventful. Lets just say that. Friday, had dinner with the folks, tried to avoid more snow, then WoW'd untill the wee hours of the night. Been fun since i hit 60, been able to just play without worrying about grinding, leveling, questing, etc. I've been able to do the higher level instances, and actually will be tagging along with the server's largest horde guild this thursday to hit Molten Core, the largest and (potentially) hardest dungeon/instance in the game. Should be fun :D

My brother in law's high school had their madrigal dinner on sunday. Was pretty neat, kids did a good job, i could tell they worked really hard. Unfortunately, i ripped my toenail off my right pinky toe....if youve never done that, let me tell you...it is one of the most painful things ever. The right half of my foot hurt. Ugh. Still not feeling that great, but damn. Ow.


Getting ready for christmas as well. Christmas eve will be at my apartment this year, and it will be me, mom and dad...and of course callie. Shes getting excited, and showing me by attacking the tree skirt around my christmas tree. Naughty animal. Im only asking for a few things this year for christmas.

1. My soulmate. Must be accepting of my hobbies and interests. Callie must also approve. Also must not live far far away.
2. Black Dragonscale Armor - my WoW char could use this right now.
3. Financial Freedom. nuff said. Will accept gold bullion.
4. Apple branded DVR/Home Theatre/Game Console/Reality distortion field.
5. Laser Gun - PEW PEW
6. Bottom replacement teeth for callie. Cmon. Its sad to see a toothless cat....

That should really do it. #1 is most important. Lonlieness sucks.

No comments: