Saturday, November 13, 2004

"Let me explain...no, too much to expain...let me sum up..."

Hello all -

Its been a busy few weeks. Thank goodness the election is over quickly, and yes, im fairly pleased that GWB won with the amount he did. Id say there wont be whining from democrats that he "stole the election" like they said in 00...but i dont put much past the democratic party anymore. I about wet myself when Minority Leader Pelosi said that the Democratic party would work with The President. Part of me said "duh", the other part said "yeah right"

Work has been busy, spending time in louisville, alabama and some other places. Its been somewhat nice seeing some different locales, and working with some different people.

In good news, im going to be an uncle :) My sister informed me of this recently, and im very excited. It will be a welcome addition to the family.

In bad news, im no longer engaged. Im not going to get into it on here, i debated even posting about it, but if anyone wants to talk about it, you know where to find me.

Heading home to chicago next weekend for a bit, should be nice. Its nice to have a decent airport with 49$ fares from columbus to chicago. Thats almost cheaper than driving, and saves on time. Plus its nice to spend time with the family.

The holdiays are coming soon, and damn the weather is getting cold. Callie isnt a fan, she wants the windows open :( I like this time of year, people tend to be nicer to one another, however i havent seen that at all lately.

Well, im going to leave this entry at that. Feel free to email me or call me. bjwaggoner@mac.com

No comments: