Monday, February 14, 2005

Safar RSS - Will Change How I Browse

I cant wait for Tiger to be released, also known as Mac OS 10.4. The main reason im looking forward to it is for the new version of Safari, that incorperates full RSS support.

I never got into RSS that much untill a few weeks ago, when Jman showed me Bloglines. Its a pretty slick service that lets you input different RSS feeds and browse them in one spot online. I.e. create your own online newspaper. I have over 20 different feeds now, mostly other peoples blogs that have XML or Atom feeds, but still good.

Safari's RSS support looks to be incredible. Now if only Safari would come out for PC's, so i didnt have to use Firefox at work...dont get me wrong, me rikey firefox, but its no safari....

Apple - Mac OS X - Tiger Preview - Safari

No comments: